Welcome To Mahavidhyalya
Chaman Lal Mahavidhyalaya is a well-known college affiliated to Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya and Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. It was established in September 2013 in the memory of Academician and Social worker Late Shri Chaman Lal Sharma. It has no affiliation with any sector, religion, political group, or thinking.
Chaman Lal Mahavidhyalaya offers comprehensive curriculum over large number of UG programs (B.A., B.SC.,B. COM.,B.lib., B.SC.HOME SCI., B.SC. Agriculture), PG programs ( M.A.., M.SC. & M.COM., M.lib.) as well as PG diploma programs.
These programs offer the students multiple academic pathways. The college has an abiding commitment to create excellent education opportunities for the youth hailing from rural areas, at affordable cost. College also offers free tution fee for girls in graduation courses. College also offers unstinting support for community services, through its social responsibility endeavors.
At present, Chaman Lal Mahavidhyalaya has large number of classrooms, 1 seminar hall, and library, well equipped & computerized laboratories. The campus is equipped with Internet Wi-Fi Facility, parking lot, playground and eco-friendly environment.
The college goals at all-round progress of the students by ascertaining learning opportunities and value based education along with special focus on empowering girls by imbibing entrepreneurship based skill
- To create a better free universal learning environment for the academic, physical and honorable development of the students.
- To plan education training in harmony with the National Socio-cultural value, promote academic and teaching erudition activities consequently.
- To empower girls by improving their proficiencies and prospective through carrier oriented programs and events.
- Developing further infrastructural facilities by promoting E-learning through a view to technology development.
- To collaborate with reputed educational institutions for altercation and enrichment of knowledge and skills.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline and dignity in behavior inside as well as outside of the campus. They shall abide by the rules and regulations of the college and should behave in a proper manner that is commensurate with the discipline and core values of vision and mission of the college. The students are expected to strictly obey the following sets of rules in order to maintain discipline in the premises.
- Student should be punctual in class with at least 75% attendance in the lectures and labs of the subject.
- Students should follow the dress code of the institution strictly.
- Entry in the campus without ID card is strictly prohibited.
- Students should park their vehicles in the allotted parking space.
- Students must strictly follow the rules and regulations of the institution. Any behavior obstructing teaching, research, administration, other proceedings or activities in the campus are entitled for punishment.
- Students are expected to spend their time judiciously in library or at the allotted spaces for their leisure time.
- Ragging is completely banned in and outside the campus.
- Students are expected to return and re-issue the books that are issued from the library within the stipulated time.
- Students are not permitted to record audio/video lectures in classrooms or other activities without prior permission.
- Students are expected to volunteer help in seminars, conferences and other college related activities.
- Cheating or copying during exams or using any kind of unfair means during exams will be taken on serious note.
- Students are expected to keep college clean by using dustbins and share their suggestions with teachers /principal for the betterment of the institution.
- Save water by turning off the taps and lights when not in use.
- Enroll themselves in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like debate, speech, group discussion, quiz, sports, cultural activities, public awareness programmes, NSS, NCC, Rovers and Rangers etc.
- Carrying or use of any weapon, harmful chemicals, banned drugs, explosives or fireworks is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- Students should not scribble on walls, doors and furniture.